ULTIBOARD
ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO ALL OF YOU…..
Today I will
write about my third journal which is ULTIBOARD. I know you guy must wonder
what it is I talking about right?? So, don’t be blur k, I will tell
you..Ultiboard is an electronic Printed Circuit Board Layout program which is
part of a suit of circuit design program, along with multisim, to make it simpler,
it can be in 3D image or our electric or electronic circuit basically.Actually after you finished youmultisim
project .we will transfer it to the ultiboard..Now you guys has a little bit
knowledge about ultiboard because it is very interesting course to learn..

As you
can see at Figure 1.0 this is a button on the ultiboard component, without this
component you cannot proceed you electronic projects anymore. The first button
is called as selecting part which functions as to move the component. The
second button is called as selecting traces that function as to trace the
wire exactly. The third one is selecting copper area which holds as to edit the
circuit board. The fourth is selecting via which is more about the jumper and
circle pad. The lastly is selecting pad which function as you can click on pad
of your circuit board and the others button.

Next,
there is colourful right?? There have many of colour even though maybe you
favourite colour. So, I tell you that it
is a layer before you can started you project and you must choose a few thing
so that you project will run smoothly.. Now I tell you this is what you called
as design toolbox. It shows the coloured of the entire element in the
circuit board.for example,the red colour refer to copper bottom,the green one
refer to copper top,the yellow refer to board outline and many more.So,with the
helped of this coloured,it will be easier for you guys to know what kind of
component you want to change it.
To
start, you double click on board
outlined, then you can draw you shape on the board, just click right hand side
and chose shape, there are many type of shape such as circle, arc, rectangle, oval and more. Next you can drag all your
component into the board before that don’t forget to click to click first
button first , second, six seven and eight. After finished, you can see you project
in 3D view.
Figure 3.0
Did
you see the red circle in the Figure 3.0???? This meaning that you did
component is too close to each other it will affect another component if you
not correct it. There a mistake happens. How you want to know that is a mistake
occurs. You can notice it because it in a box and have an error signal. It will
bring you the place or component that have something wrong happen. You can look
figure below. It is an example.
Figure 4.0

Here
the part that I always2 failed, to resize the connecting wire for about 25 mil,
Mr Redzuan told us to resize all the connecting wire inside the circuit
board,howeverI have try so many and I already resize my connecting wire. This is a latest one of ultiboard 11.ultiboard 12 is comong soon...
Last
but not least, I very thank you to Mr Redzuan because teach I and my classmate
even we are slow compare to another section but we more understand and hope we
do better next time by put a lot of effort into it.So, hope I can see you guys
for my next journalokay???
Thanks
too because spent your time to read my journal about ultiboard...ARIGATO~~~
ULTIBOARD
ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO ALL OF YOU…..
Today I will
write about my third journal which is ULTIBOARD. I know you guy must wonder
what it is I talking about right?? So, don’t be blur k, I will tell
you..Ultiboard is an electronic Printed Circuit Board Layout program which is
part of a suit of circuit design program, along with multisim, to make it simpler,
it can be in 3D image or our electric or electronic circuit basically.Actually after you finished youmultisim
project .we will transfer it to the ultiboard..Now you guys has a little bit
knowledge about ultiboard because it is very interesting course to learn..

As you
can see at Figure 1.0 this is a button on the ultiboard component, without this
component you cannot proceed you electronic projects anymore. The first button
is called as selecting part which functions as to move the component. The
second button is called as selecting traces that function as to trace the
wire exactly. The third one is selecting copper area which holds as to edit the
circuit board. The fourth is selecting via which is more about the jumper and
circle pad. The lastly is selecting pad which function as you can click on pad
of your circuit board and the others button.

Next,
there is colourful right?? There have many of colour even though maybe you
favourite colour. So, I tell you that it
is a layer before you can started you project and you must choose a few thing
so that you project will run smoothly.. Now I tell you this is what you called
as design toolbox. It shows the coloured of the entire element in the
circuit board.for example,the red colour refer to copper bottom,the green one
refer to copper top,the yellow refer to board outline and many more.So,with the
helped of this coloured,it will be easier for you guys to know what kind of
component you want to change it.
To
start, you double click on board
outlined, then you can draw you shape on the board, just click right hand side
and chose shape, there are many type of shape such as circle, arc, rectangle, oval and more. Next you can drag all your
component into the board before that don’t forget to click to click first
button first , second, six seven and eight. After finished, you can see you project
in 3D view.
Figure 3.0
Did
you see the red circle in the Figure 3.0???? This meaning that you did
component is too close to each other it will affect another component if you
not correct it. There a mistake happens. How you want to know that is a mistake
occurs. You can notice it because it in a box and have an error signal. It will
bring you the place or component that have something wrong happen. You can look
figure below. It is an example.
Figure 4.0

Here
the part that I always2 failed, to resize the connecting wire for about 25 mil,
Mr Redzuan told us to resize all the connecting wire inside the circuit
board,howeverI have try so many and I already resize my connecting wire. This is a latest one of ultiboard 11.ultiboard 12 is comong soon...
Last
but not least, I very thank you to Mr Redzuan because teach I and my classmate
even we are slow compare to another section but we more understand and hope we
do better next time by put a lot of effort into it.So, hope I can see you guys
for my next journalokay???
Thanks
too because spent your time to read my journal about ultiboard...ARIGATO~~~
|